[RE-wrenches] Lumos LSX250 modules

Solar dahlsolar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 21:20:26 PDT 2014

This is the brand I have. I have used them for silicon energy modules as well.  My old man is a carpenter and does a lot of commercial entrance doors and commercial window setting he has a different brand, but he uses 8" suction as well.

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/16371733379128622882?q=vacuum+suction+cups&client=safari&hl=en&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.69411363,d.aWw,pv.xjs.s.en_US.SU4soCeLflY.O&biw=768&bih=928&tch=1&ech=1&psi=jLWjU4zHAcmHyAS9-IHYBg.1403237774875.3&sa=X&ei=j7WjU4-PFs-ryATsv4DwCg&ved=0CJgDEPMCMBQ

I know some come with less than sufficient handle construction so I looked for metallic type handles when I bought mine.

Good luck!

Jesse

Sent from my iPad