[RE-wrenches] Lightning Damage - Need Replacements (Correction)

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 09:23:33 PDT 2014

Hello Larry,

A number of Wrenches have also contacted me off-list asking me to keep them informed.

Clearly interest on this topic is high.  To that point, I'll gladly post findings and updates here when information becomes available.

In reference to "his grounds didn't work" .. perhaps I ought to have included the words ".... as intended."

In another life, I owned a business where we designed and installed photovoltaic-based mountain-top repeater systems for public service and others.  Lightning mitigation is of great interest to me as well.

Dan