[RE-wrenches] Lumos LSX250 modules

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:42:55 PDT 2014

I have systems up in snow country and we used to have issues with frames
but once they were glued no more issues, solarworld is glued and many
others also. The wire management we have done is small gutters that fits
the wire and j boxes altogether any good sheet metal shop can brake long
gutters for you even in color if you want.
Jerry