[RE-wrenches] Lumos LSX250 modules

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Jun 12 13:34:44 PDT 2014

Hi Chris,

We have a complex 86 kW commercial job with Lumos 250s we’ve just kicked
off. We have not installed them yet so I can’t offer a whole lot of advice
except that the module leads won’t reach each other in landscape
orientation so I’d recommend a standard portrait layout. The rails also
need to line up perfectly since the modules mount with the four
through-holes.

We will be landing our panels in about 3 weeks so I should know more then,
feel free to ping me if you haven’t made your decision yet.

Best,

August

Luminalt