[RE-wrenches] Kyocera 120's low voltage

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:20:37 PDT 2014

David
The KC 120 had some issues with soldered connections on the module looks
like a cigarette burn from the back or maybe just a blister, it will be on
the shrt side of the module. Anyway it will drop the module in half most of
the time or try to work while it burns the poorly soldered connection, it
will also get bery hot as it is arcing inside. You need the SN# and call
the manufacture if its on there list it might be replaceble they can tell
you. As I recall its a C that is the SN that has an issue but check to make
sure.
I have replaced entire arrays because of this.