[RE-wrenches] Small pump in larger casing

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri May 9 08:50:18 PDT 2014

I agree with Bob-O, no torque arrestor is needed.  We've hung small
submersibles in hand dug wells 5 ft in diameter.  You can actually hang
several pumps, as long as you keep them from knocking into each other on
installation.  The pump does not move around like you might think,
something is wrong if it is banging into the casing on start up.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician