[RE-wrenches] Setbacks for fire responder protection

Solar Energy Solutions solarenergysolutions at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 15:26:23 PDT 2014

William,

Please feel free to add this link to your site.  The Oregon Code is precedent setting and should be copied and improved upon regarding rooftop access.  When I say improved, I mean that 60% or more of an entire roof be available to firefighter access leaving 40% for solar.  This should be the line in the sand for anyone representing the solar industry.  Fighting tooth and nail against a committee of 12 and without any industry support one Bozo got 25%.  See pg 26 for the Koyaanisqatsi clauses.

http://www.bcd.oregon.gov/programs/solar/100510_OSISC_commentary.pdf

Andrew Koyaanisqatsi
President
Solar Energy Solutions, Inc.
Since 1987,
Moving Portland and Beyond
to an Environmentally Sustainable Future.
503-238-4502
http://www.solarenergyoregon.com/
"Better one's House too little one day
than too big all the Year after."