[RE-wrenches] EMP question

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Apr 22 15:55:21 PDT 2014

Good answer Wayne…how strong AND how far away. I'm sure the inverse-square law apples here but if you don't know the initial power and distance, it does not matter much anyway.

Now, for a hilarious interjection, there is a customer in our showroom at this moment asking about PV solar in case there is am EMP that takes out utility power! So funny.

Larry