[RE-wrenches] EMP question

Wayne wayne at pureenergysolar.com
Tue Apr 22 14:12:09 PDT 2014

We get that question all the time.
We reply with the same question that we ask them with regard to hurricanes.

Well... how strong will it be?

We have not found any good supported answer on line or otherwise.

However, the answer I like the most is "You will either be completely fine or totally screwed! There is no in between." Oh and here is your aluminum foil helmet.. no charge.

Wayne Irwin,
President
License #CVC56695
State Licensed Solar Contractor
Pure Energy Solar International Inc.

Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com

http://PureEnergySolar.com

352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299
Fax

The Sun Is Always Shining!

The
content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are
not the intended
recipient and have received this message in error, any use or
distribution is
prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer system. Thank you.