[RE-wrenches] Myths, Schemes and Scams request

RE Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 14:33:06 PDT 2014

The "suicide cords" are common up here. Most that I have seen are on a
breaker, permanently wired and most have a dead piug covering the generator
ends of the cord. At least there are no live conductors exposed. Now if I
could just get a friend to stop leaving his on the basement floor everytime
it floods!

Bob Ellison