[RE-wrenches] Presentation to Fire Fighters

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:53:35 PDT 2014

Hello Will;
I've contacted you off list, but am posting here so the information is out
there. I do teach a ISPQ / IREC / NABCEP accredited class for RE
professionals on what and how to teach firefighters, and because travel is
such an expensive PITA am working towards an online version this year; the
first online class is coming up later this month.

In my opinion, the issues are overblown a bit on both sides by both RE
installers and firefighters, the Code / AHJ reactions are in the right
spirit but not satisfoactory yet, and OUTREACH training from RE
professionals to firefighters is by far the most important factor.

Dan Fink,
Executive Director;
Otherpower
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC accredited Continuing Education Providers
970.672.4342