[RE-wrenches] 208 3 phase Off Grid Inverter

boB at midnitesolar.com boB at midnitesolar.com
Wed Mar 26 16:34:39 PDT 2014

Yes, absolutely on the German !  BTW, I went to Munich last June for
R&R and the Intersolar show...  Loved it there !

Our little comm box interfaces the SMA / Sunny Island's CAN bus to the
Classic's
modbus over RS232 network phone jack connections and interprets theirs to
ours, just like it was one of their own controllers and tells the
Classics what
voltage to be charging to.

The Sunny Island uses its own shunt and temp-comp, etc. for all of that.

The Classic's Ethernet is still active so Local app (etc.) is still active.

    Yep....  Solving problems as fast as we make them !

boB