[RE-wrenches] 208 3 phase Off Grid Inverter

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Mar 26 14:43:48 PDT 2014

Hi Bob;

This sounds like once again Midnite is solving my problems, before I
even know I have them.  Can your interface work directly with the SI, or
does it require the Sunny Web box, too?
Also, is Midnite's Whizbang Jr. shunt sensing usable in this, or do you
just defer to the SI's current sensing?
Does Midnite's local app or web app still work, or change any?

  (I guess you guys had to learn German to keep the marriage happy.....)

R.Ray Walters