[RE-wrenches] 208 3 phase Off Grid Inverter

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Tue Mar 25 08:14:14 PDT 2014

Morning Wrenches,

The Sunny Island is NOT being discontinued. The 4248 and 5048 are being replaced with models 4548 and 6048.

Both of the new models will work with 208VAC without issue.

Also, if you are adding to an existing system that has the 5048 model, both new models will operate fine with it.

Thanks

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Service Line Supervisor
3925 Atherton Ave
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 3185 (direct)
Fax: +1 916 625 0871
Mobile: +1 916 622 4253
Email: Steve.jefferson at SMA-America.com<mailto:Steve.jefferson at SMA-America.com>
www.SMA-America.com<http://www.sma-america.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CF1CFA.FE18BEB0]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQWzPuyqhzo&feature=youtu.be>

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.