[RE-wrenches] 208 3 phase Off Grid Inverter

Brian Mehalic brian at solarenergy.org
Tue Mar 25 07:04:06 PDT 2014

Wait a sec, "volume purchasing issues" doesn't equal "discontinued"!
 Sounds more like they're selling all they can make to a big customer!

Brian Mehalic
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional(tm) R031508-59
IREC ISPQ Certified Affiliated Instructor/PV US-0132

PV Curriculum Developer and Instructor
Solar Energy International
http://www.solarenergy.org