[RE-wrenches] 208 3 phase Off Grid Inverter

Michael Morningstar mjmorningstar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 06:54:54 PDT 2014

I believe that with the transformer scenario, you will still have a secondary output with a 120 degree phase angle. Stacked inverters don't like that. Don't ask me how I know . It's been almost twenty years since I've run into your exact situation, and I remember experimenting with both open delta and Scott-T transformers only to make that discovery. The web wasn't what it is now, so there may be something that wasn't presenting itself back then. Good Luck

On Mar 24, 2014, at 7:44 PM, Ray Walters wrot