[RE-wrenches] AC Combiner with main breaker as system disconnect

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Wed Mar 12 17:04:51 PDT 2014

I think the heavy duty version stems from its 600V rating for AC or DC, and
may not be necessary for 240V Service Equipment.

We always picked the heavy duty models, but I think that was primarily to
use as DC discos.

I don't see any reason why a general duty model could not be used in a
240VAC application as Service Equipment.

-Glenn