[RE-wrenches] Polar Power

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Mar 10 19:43:27 PDT 2014

I've got one customer that has one, they're pricey, but seem well made.
They had quite a few problems and are going to a regular AC generator
setup and decent inverter/ charger.
The off grid solar biz has tried DC gen sets several  times, and it has
never worked out.  The theoretical gain in efficiency is not worth the
loss in reliability.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,