[RE-wrenches] Polar Power

James Jefferson Jarvis jj at aprsworld.com
Mon Mar 10 18:02:19 PDT 2014

I have a customer that runs a bunch of them and seems to like them.

I sold one to another customer and Polar Power was pretty rude to both my
employee and I. I haven't had the occasion to deal with them since, so I
can't comment if that was an isolated incident or not.

I will note that their control has a bunch of communications interfaces on
it. But they weren't willing to support anything besides the ethernet
interface ($$$ extra) and their software.

-James Jefferson Jarvis
APRS World, LLC
http://www.aprsworld.com
+1-507-454-2727

(this message was sent from my cell phone ... my apologies for any spelling
errors)