[RE-wrenches] Source for wire

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Mon Mar 3 14:26:28 PST 2014

I've been getting mine for years off of eBay. It is hard to find it by the foot but in 25' increments is easy and the prices are so good that even buying an extra 50' is still a deal. The non-jacketed 2-3 conductor is cheaper but it is a solid wire and not my preference for splicing. Stick with the jacketed stuff. Search: Submersible Well Wire 10-2, 12-3, etc..... Everything I purchased was US made and respected brands with full listings. BTW - also great for crimp on lugs and heat shrink, I've not found a better price on battery cable either.

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham/Regenerative SOLutions
Never Eat This Carb
Literally Never! 1 Easy Tip to Increase Fat Burning, Lower Blood Sugar
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/531501b783b2d1b52721st03vuc