[RE-wrenches] morning star ts-mppt-60-600

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:47:51 PST 2014

I used to use the Morningstar MPPT a lot, the programming is a hassle and
the meter not particularly informative, so as my wholesale price on them
rose and my price on the Midnite Classic and CLassic Lite fell, I almost
always go with the Midnite. I sure still love the Morningstar inverter,
diversion load controller, and small MPPT controllers though.

Dan Fink,
Executive Director;
Otherpower
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC accredited Continuing Education Providers
970.672.4342