[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island Battery Disconnects

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Feb 10 12:19:07 PST 2014

Hi All;

SOme of you contacted me off list for more info.
I tried to send the spec sheet and contact info on the 3 pole Class T
disco, but got rejected because the file size was too big.
Here's a link to bolt switch: http://www.boltswitch.com/products.html
CLick on Open switches, then pick bulletins 129, 130, and 130 A those
are the sizes most of us will be interested in.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician