[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island Battery Disconnects

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sun Feb 9 13:21:55 PST 2014

Yes, they make a 3 pole class T fused disconnect.  You could have 3
strings fused separately and then combined in a single pull disco, UL
listed too. I even have one here, or I can provide their contact info.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician