[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island Battery Disconnects

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:36:37 PST 2014

Jason.....those switches are not over current protection devices unless
outfitted with fuses....you would have to use a big disconnect  with big
fuses in order to work with a battery bank....as the current to and from
the batteries could be quite significant....Additionally the bulletin you
mention when the terminals are wired in series is only when the voltage is
expected to be above 250VDC up to 600VDC...
Cheers,

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa
Renewable Energy Systems