[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island Battery Disconnects

Kevin Pegg kpegg at energyalternatives.ca
Sat Feb 8 09:24:21 PST 2014

We have used the Xantrex XW-PDP Power Distribution Panel (positions for 3 large DC breakers + negative distribution). Combined with a custom steel gutter with appropriate knockouts to stub conduit into the bottom of the Sunny Island. Works well for a 3-stack.

Have not yet used the midnite E-panel offerings and will strongly consider that for next build.

Kevin