[RE-wrenches] Outback 200 RE

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 17:33:01 PST 2014

The project is hybrid, the house has utility power at the moment.
I was looking for feedback on the product, I haven't heard comments on the
Outback RE battery system.
In the end I recommended a single string of TROJAN, IND9-6V. We will revert
to grid at 80% DOD.
The house is tropical, high in the mountains and doesn't use a lot of power.