[RE-wrenches] Modified sine deterioration

Jason Lerner wapalco at rockisland.com
Tue May 20 08:55:57 PDT 2014

Hi Dan,

I still have 4 Trace U series inverters in the field and have told these customers that they should be saving up for a new inverter for the last 10 years.  Is there some preventive troubleshooting I could do before they potentially have the problem Drake is describing,  or just die of old age?   I have an O scope,  but have never actually used it on Modified Sine Wave....

Thanks,

Jason Lerner
Waldron Power and Light Co.