[RE-wrenches] Article 690, or The Haves Vs. Have Nots

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Apr 30 07:17:51 PDT 2014

"​
An AC breaker is far more likely to trip than a DC string fuse"

I completely disagree. We have never, not once, had to reset a tripped
inverter output circuit AC breaker that I know of, but have replaced many
dozens of DC string fuses and GFCI fuses in inverters, most of the time for
undiagnosed failures.​ There is a reason we keep a good supply of 1A, 15A,
and 20A Littlefuses in a drawer here.

Jason Szumlanski

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Drake <drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org