[RE-wrenches] high efficiency modules in U.S.

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Sun Apr 27 12:29:46 PDT 2014

FYI -

In case you hadn't heard, Sunwize is no more. They have been acquired by
Soligent. A lot of people laid off, some retained. I hold no hope that
Panasonic will come back into the U.S. via Soligent. Sanyo / Panasonic were
my fave high-efficiency module.

Kirk Herander

VT Solar, LLC

Un-Common quality since 1991