[RE-wrenches] 208 3 phase Off Grid Inverter

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Mar 25 17:42:51 PDT 2014

I had another related question to add to using the SMA SI inverters:
Can't we still use regular charge controllers to charge the battery, and
just use the SIs as inverters, and gen in charging only?
I don't see justification for the extra cost of an AC coupled system
here.  The array will be on the garage roof, with equipment below.  Only
50 ft run for the PV, so I was planning on using Midnite Classics.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician