[RE-wrenches] Lithium ion

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Feb 27 15:44:13 PST 2014

Jay,

I'm an authorized dealer of GBS systems and we stock and sell them here in our retail store. I can build any voltage bank in 12 volt increments. All our systems include EMS computer, cell level balancing, temperature and SoC monitoring with over/under voltage protection. Basically a turn-key setup.

We tested CALB for a while and tried to get other lithium brands in but the distribution market in the USA is a horrible mess when it comes to Lithium batteries. I got frustrated after trying to communicate with importers and choose GBS because they had the best and most intelligent response to me. GBS batteries are LiFeMgPO4 or LFMP which is safer, won't catch fire. When comparing life cycles, LFMP is lower cost than any lead acid batteries.

If you're interested, I can configure a system for you and get you discount cost for resale. Contact me off the board.

Larry
928-342-9103