[RE-wrenches] DC Fusing/Breakers for Battery Circuits

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 08:56:07 PST 2014

I look at batteries the same way as modules each string gets it own
protection, its good for trouble shootings and for safety. we use the
magnum Energy Class T fuse and holder, its cheap and works very well. If
you have ever seen a short of a battery bank you would always install fuses
right there at the bank and even just one bank
Jerry