[RE-wrenches] DC Fusing/Breakers for Battery Circuits

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Feb 6 15:20:57 PST 2014

Allan's assessment matches my experience.

Interesting note: Outback's IBR enclosures include string-level overcurrent
protection "for added safety" according to their data sheet.

http://www.outbackpower.com/downloads/documents/integrated_battery_rack/spec_sheet.pdf

http://www.outbackpower.com/downloads/documents/integrated_battery_rack/integrated_battery_rack_installation_manual.pdf

Jason Szumlanski