[RE-wrenches] Replacement for Whisper 500

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Jan 17 12:08:43 PST 2014

Bergey is the only reliable choice I'm aware of right now.  They have
the XL.1  1000 watt, and I believe it jumps to the 10 kw unit.
The 1 Kw units are now using Midnite Controllers, which is definitely an
improvement.
I can't advise on adapting to the tower, as I (thankfully) never sold
any of the Whisper machines.
I'm sure Bergey sells adapter hardware that could work.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician