[RE-wrenches] EGC ground impedance

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 07:32:23 PST 2014

Bill - Ray (the owner of this tool) just explained to me that in order for
it to function properly it needs an additional connection to earth to
complete the circuit.  I.e., my issue stems from user error.  Thanks for
the help Ray!

For a brighter energy future,

Andrew Truitt

Principal
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting, LLC

(202) 486-7507

LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713>

Company Website <http://truittreconsulting.weebly.com/>

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional ID: 032407-66

Colorado Journeyman Electrician License No.: 600132

 <%28202%29%20486-7507>

[image: 24 copy.jpg]

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

~William McDonough