[RE-wrenches] CA Fire code

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 17:17:51 PST 2014

Martin,

Regarding your reference to installations west of I-280 requiring Class A, I
did not find that in Palo Alto's materials. The City of Woodside fire
department was very involved in the CalFire Guidelines and I would not be
surprised if they implemented such a requirement. If you can find a specific
document with the wording, I would love to see it. I will likely be working
with SEIA to draft some educational materials on the new standards and how
to apply them.

Bill.