[RE-wrenches] Flickering LED lights on and Outback Dual 7248VFX system

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 14:11:08 PST 2014

Folks!!! Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions regarding the flickering
LED lights...I think we have found the culprits....although I don't have a
good understanding as to why...I am sure you could shed some (non
flickering) light on the subject so that i might understand why more
clearly..
The main culprit causing the flickering was the fridge compressor.....the
fridge was plugged into a GFI outlet....when plugged into a non GFI outlet
the problem vanished!!  It turns out that the other loads that caused this
flickering were also plugged into GFI outlets and when plugged into
standard non GFI outlets caused no flickering.....The flickering remained
steady as long as the load was operating....not just on start up.....
The dimmer switches did not seem to affect the flickering by them selves....
Problem solved- but my  understanding is lacking....
Thank you!!!

Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa
Renewable Energy Systems