[RE-wrenches] Flickering LED lights on and Outback Dual 7248VFX system

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 12:14:33 PST 2014

I checked one of my mobile rigs with dual VFX3648 with a transformer and 36
kWhrs of total battery capacity it has 4 foot LED's and with the inverter
on ON not search it works great I keep going back to programming some time
back my program was messed with and it was on search mode we had audio
problems during a concert because one of the inverters was set to high it
was pulsing like your lights and it was programming
Jerry