[RE-wrenches] New washers and dishwashers on inverter power -any problems?

Hugh Piggott hugh at scoraigwind.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 12:40:39 PST 2014

Yes I agree but PV is getting so cheap!  We do keep our gas stove, but most of our cooking is being done in the halogen oven.   This is a big glass bowl that doesn't look as if it is more than a passing gimmick, but literally most of our cooking has happened in it over the last year.  Try it!

Having a huge windmill that doesn't ever seem to break (weird?) helps of course.

By the way in case anyone thought the second inverter was a problem for our dishwasher... that's not what I meant to say, but the washer and most of our stuff ran fine on just one VFX.  The second one is just good for peak usage and the fact that there is another house connected.

good times!  My favorite thing (almost) about renewable energy is the fact that sometimes there is way too much of it.
Hugh