[RE-wrenches] LBX with Magnum?

All Solar, Inc. allsolar at scswifi.net
Sat Nov 8 09:35:59 PST 2014

Greetings,
I'm trying to set up a magnum inverter to reconnect after a low battery cut out condition at a higher voltage than is presently set.
Basically like the old SW inverters LBX mode. Magnum tech-support thought using the advanced remote control can work but I'm not seeing that adjustable setting in any of the menus. I would call it low battery cut in.
There is no AC input to this inverter so we want the batteries to recharge with the PV system until it gets to a higher voltage, say 55 V before the inverter turns back on.
We also have a midnight charge controller on board but I'm trying to use the inverter features first.

Jeremy Rodriguez,
President

All Solar, Inc.
1463 M
Penrose Colorado 81240
719-372-3808 office
719-372-3804 fax
www.asolarelectric.com

Sent by Jeremy's iPhone. Sorry for typos and shorthand!