[RE-wrenches] Solar Edge Experience?

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon May 5 08:56:42 PDT 2014

Hi Wrenches,

I have been watching Solar Edge for a while now and am curious if other
wrenches have been using their product and what they think about it. I’m
generally hesitant to adopt new technology until it has a good track record
but I have to admit that I’m seeing some serious benefits in the Solar Edge
system – long strings, module level tracking and monitoring, design
flexibility, etc. Can folks who have tried their product let me know what
you think and if you’ve had any failures?

http://www.solaredge.us/groups/us/inverter/single-phase-solar-inverter

Best,

August

Luminalt