[RE-wrenches] PID

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Sat Jan 18 12:57:02 PST 2014

Has anyone any direct experience with the SMA PV Offset Box? Which inverter
did you use it with and with which PV modules? Any help would be appreciated
as we may have problems in the field.

Has SunPower issued anything regarding their product line as to allowing
negative grounding. It would be great to be able to look at a specific
SunPower PV module + Serial Number and figure out whether it can operate
with negative grounding w/o PID.

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D. President
SolarGnosis
1107 Fair Oaks Ave.