[RE-wrenches] Micro inverters not on the roof.

Solar dahlsolar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:19:05 PST 2013

I did something similar for my lab at the community college I teach at. Long story short, the lab used modules mounted outside on an awning and all the inverters (string, off-grid and micro) were inside so hookup could be done during poor weather or evening.

Worked out nice.

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone