[RE-wrenches] SMA TL inverters

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Mon Dec 16 08:17:33 PST 2013

Morning,

Units are shipping again, and everything is sorted out with the component shortage in regards to the -22.

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Supervisor, Service Line
6020 West Oaks Blvd, Suite 300
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 0870
Fax: +1 916 624-2445
Service Line +1 877 697 6283 (Toll Free)
Email: steve.jefferson at sma-america.com
www.SMA-America.com<http://www.sma-america.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.