[RE-wrenches] Heart Interface Idle Draw

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Mon Dec 9 20:07:25 PST 2013

William,

My first inverter in my own home in 1985 was a Heart Interface. I may have
the specs on that inverter. I will look around tomorrow for them. I'm
remembering the idle draw as about 10 Watts.

What make and model battery are these? My house is on its third set of
batteries and also 3rd inverter.

Dave

David Palumbo

Independent Power LLC