[RE-wrenches] Heart Interface Idle Draw

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Dec 9 19:55:38 PST 2013

Friends:

I have a client with 28 year old batteries.  They are in great shape with
excellent specific gravity.  I have no idea why they have lasted so long.
We recently pulled an old Heart HF series inverter and installed an Outback
VFX3524 inverter.  Coincidentally the client purchased a new flat screen TV
and satellite receiver.

The client reports generally lower battery voltages since the install.  I am
trying to figure out if it is the inverter or the TV.

Does anyone know the idle draw of the HF series inverter?  This information
would help me troubleshoot this problem.

Thanks in advance.

William

cid:679355323 at 23072013-1054

17395 Oak Rd. Atascadero, CA 93422