[RE-wrenches] NEC E-Book Access

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Nov 22 13:43:40 PST 2013

PDF was pretty decent for searching and copying quotes.  Never tried the
E book.
My electrical supply house had a great deal on the book before with a
free download of the PDF version.  I'm about to ging hunting up the best
deal on the 2014 Handbook.  Any leads?

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,