[RE-wrenches] A related question - Individual AC conductors through separate conduits

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Wed Nov 20 10:31:29 PST 2013

Allan,

You might also interpret 300.3(B) as requiring all conductors of the same
circuit to be located in the same conduit.

(B) Conductors of the Same Circuit. All conductors of the same circuit and,
where used, the grounded conductor and all equipment grounding conductors
and bonding conductors shall be contained within the same raceway, auxiliary
gutter, cable tray, cablebus assembly, trench, cable, or cord, unless
otherwise permitted in accordance with 300.3(B)(1) through (B)(4).

-Glenn