[RE-wrenches] To stack or not to stack? Off-grid 240V

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Tue Oct 29 20:20:47 PDT 2013

Hilton,

        Others on this list have far more experience in this matter than I.  However, I think the 4024 with a transformer should start and run that motor. The 4024 has a powerful surge AND it's not like your trying to start a submersible well pump motor...a tablesaw motor ramps up and starts unloaded.  Save a bunch of money and use the Xanthrax.  Another way to cheat this inverter to do this particular task is to run a sharp, thin kerf 10" blade instead of the regular 12" blade (or 8" vs. 10")...big difference.

        I'll bet my .02 worth this would work.

Bill