[RE-wrenches] smaller 3-phase commercial inverters

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Oct 18 09:20:54 PDT 2013

Chris,

Good point, we've installed a few of these P1 10k units and have been
relatively happy. My understanding is that the first batch being sold in
the US was very problematic but I think they're ironing out the kinks now.
We have had a couple of failures but P1 tech support swapped them with no
problems.

However, I'm still not aware of any 1000 v 3 phase inverters on the market
for 208 v applications.

Best,

August